Jan, would you please suggest exact wording to correct the error you pointed
out (quoted below). Since I clearly don’t understand the change, and this is
months delayed already, that is likely be the fastest option to get a respin
started this week. Otherwise, it will need to wait for me to wade back into the
topic to see if I can understand what the correct wording should be.

Thank you,
Cassandra