Feel free as RM to release without these changes and fold into 8.1.
But here is a patch with re-phrasing of the two paragraphs I mentioned, as well
as backport SOLR-12809, in case of a potential re-spin.
https://gist.github.com/ed99d0945de112e05e1d1ff77772ce6a

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com