OK, so I went ahead and added my changes to make parallel license directories
for the nonce (Lucene and Solr).

Dawid: If you’d like to see if this now breaks for you like it did for me, feel
free ;). It works for me _AFTER_ I replaced the line in the top level
versions.props file (this is what I just pushed):

org.asciidoctor:asciidoctorj=1.6.0-alpha.5

with

org.asciidoctor:asciidoctor-ant=1.6.2
org.asciidoctor:asciidoctorj=1.6.2

If I remove one or both, and try “gw jarChecksums” Bad Things Happen. Whether
that’s because I have something polluted in my env is an open question.

Let me know if you’d like me to take them out and send you the debug info, I’m
all confused about what should be happening here.