Why do we have CI builds at not just the ASF but also Uwe's machine and
also Steve Rowe's?  I'm not sure more is better.  Can someone knowledgeable
about our build situation consider writing a bit of developer documentation
on what is where and why?  I recently wanted to share this info but didn't
find it... and I know very little of it.  We've got this old cwiki page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENE/NightlyBuilds  and also
Hossman's page is nice: http://fucit.org/solr-jenkins-reports/

BTW I was chatting with the "Klera" team about their tools and they are
interested in exploring if their tools can help us put out the build
failure fires -- e.g. email alerts to pertinent individuals as one
example.  I'm following up with them.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley