Personally I feel the burden of proof should not be why they should be
split up, but the other way - "what arguments can be made for keeping them
together?"

I would be curious if people can make the argument for keeping them
together...

-Doug

--
*Doug Turnbull **| CTO* | OpenSource Connections
<http://opensourceconnections.com>, LLC | 240.476.9983
Author: Relevant Search <http://manning.com/turnbull>; Contributor: *AI
Powered Search <http://aipoweredsearch.com>*
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless
of whether attachments are marked as such.