I have a situation where I'd like to have the standard compositeId router
in place for a collection. But, I'd like certain documents (ACL documents)
to be duplicated on each shard in the collection. To achieve the level of
access control performance and scalability I'm looking for I need the ACL
records to be in the same core as the main documents.

I put together a prototype where the compositeId router accepted implicit
routing parameters and it worked in my testing. Before I open a ticket
suggesting this approach I wonder what other people thought the best
approach would be to accomplish this goal.