I think the best option is to learn to ignore the harmless error message in
test logs……

This was one of those “if there were just a few, we can fix the test to set
itself up in a writable directory”. But Hoss is right, it’s pretty common to
lots and lots and lots of tests and it’s just a minor annoyance when trying to
read through the output of a test that fails, it has no functional significance.

So I closed the JIRA “invalid” and y’all should go back to your regularly
scheduled programming ;)

Sorry for the noise

Erick