HdfsAutoAddReplicasTest is just wrapping AutoAddReplicas tests with HDFS
last I checked. There haven't been any HDFS changes lately that I've seen.
So what changed in regards to AutoAddReplicas? Based on
http://fucit.org/solr-jenkins-reports/history-trend-of-recent-failures.html#series/org.apache.solr.cloud.autoscaling.AutoAddReplicasIntegrationTest.testAddCollectionPropAfterCreation
it looks like somewhere between 9/7 and 9/14.

Kevin Risden