Hi all,

Sorry to spam the list. I am querying the list in such quick succession
because of a realization I came to while on Twitter. Is it time to
deprecate the Legacy Facet API?

I understood in the past that they behaved slightly differently. Now, I'm
wondering if it makes sense to keep the legacy facets package as it adds a
burden of maintenance to the project. If some activists really want it, I
will abandon the effort. If the interest is very light, I suppose they can
package it up in a plugin. In fact, I would help if they run into trouble
and I am able to help.

Anyway, let me know what you think. If it's a good idea, I will head over
to the chopping block.

--
Marcus Eagan