Thanks! SOLR-15073 commits are now complete.

From: dev@lucene.apache.org At: 01/22/21 10:28:58To:  Christine Poerschke
(BLOOMBERG/ LONDON ) ,  dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.8.0 RC1

and *upload (not told) the artifacts.
On Fri, 22 Jan, 2021, 3:57 pm Ishan Chattopadhyaya, <ichattopadhy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Christine,
I've already built the artifacts for rc2. But I'm fairly busy at the moment to
smoke test and told the artifact's right now.

I took a look at the pr and I approve it, thanks for fixing it (it was my bad).
Please merge it to the release branch in case it makes it to rc3.

Regards,
Ishan
On Fri, 22 Jan, 2021, 3:03 pm Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON),