On the new "Project" page
(https://lucene-solrtlp.staged.apache.org/whoweare.html) I have attempted to
make some kind of TLP landing page, framing "what" and "who we are".

The path I have taken so far is, instead of duplicating a list of names, which
will get out of date, instead link to official roster at
https://projects.apache.org/committee.html?solr for the authoritative list of
PMC and committers. It will steal away the opportunity for new committers to
have something to commit at day 1, but I can live with that.

The missing piece is the "Emeritus" list. So let me throw out some questions:
* The ASF does not operate with emeritus PMC or committers. Do we need to?
* If we want to stick to a notion of "emeritus" committers, what should the
initial list of emeritus Solr committers be?

Please also proof-read that entire page, it is brand new and English is not my
1st language.

Jan