Hi,

In addition, once you have done a release, you can close the milestone with the date of release and this would mark all those issues as "delivered". So quick filters won't show them anymore. And for the RM it is great to get a list of issues form the Milestones page. If you also use the "release" feature in github it will create nice lists with date of relaese, all fixed issues,... (but we have changes.txt and we don't do releases with Github so it won't be useful, I just mention this).

I use that in forbiddenapis since long time (also for the pull requests). But I also create my own markdown changes list there (because it looks nicer and you can give more informationlike adding credits).

Uwe