Thanks a bunch for the input!

So I guess there is no way of me doing a patch for 3.6.0 since the issue in
JIRA <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3574> I reported is not a
bug (but a new feature). Ok. Than, I'll do a patch for the 4.0
(branch_4x<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/branches/branch_4x/>)
and 5.0 (trunk). This probably will require me to change the Affected
version and Fix version on the
issue<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3574>
.

Thanks again,