Yeah, I've got a bunch of outstanding ideas/JIRA's myself, but none of which
affect the index format or anything low-level.

I'm assuming that we'll allow a whole bunch of non-index-breaking things to
occur after alpha is released.

So here's my +1: I've been using trunk for quite a while now in a number of
scenarios.

        Erik