You know, the more I think about it, the more I'm of the opinion that we
should just go ahead and close them aggressively. By that I mean take a
_very_ quick look and decide whether it's interesting. If we close it and
anyone's watching, they can feel free to re-open. If nobody's looking, the
worst that'll happen is that someone will open a new issue if they see it
again.

Besides, I want to see the graph with closed JIRAs have the green line
above the red one....

FWIW,
Erick