I'm trying to finalize some of the documentation for the release of
the docs that'll
happen Real Soon Now so I need to nail these down.

How close are these definitions for the following parameters?

distribUpdateConnTimeout - the time any update will wait for a node to
respond to an
  indexing request.

distribUpdateSoTimeout - The socket read timeout before the thread
assumes the read
operation will never complete due to some kind of networking problem.

leaderVoteWait - when SolrCloud is starting up, how long we'll wait
before assuming that
no leader will identify itself.

genericCoreNodeNames - I have no idea.

managementPath - no clue

roles - why do I care to set this parameter?

coreNodeName - how is this different than name? Is it something anyone
should mess with
 and why?

logging watcher threshold - No clue what this does.