While on that note, Shad - emails to you bounce with the following error
(still):

     s...@shadstorhaug.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
the recipient domain shadstorhaug.com by mx1.hostmailserver.com.
[69.160.246.214].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.7.1 gmail.com is blacklisted.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant