Github user edespino commented on the issue:
For future reference, this is how I reviewed the elastic_net install-check
* Update the following file:`<local git
* Added `\timing` to top of the file.
* Added `SELECT ASSERT (FALSE, 'Deliberately forced failure');` to the
bottom of the file to force a failure condition. This will allowed me to review
the timing information in the log files from the test execution.
* From build directory run `make install` to push updated install-check
file to installation directory
* Run only the elastic_net test suite (using Postgres):
`/usr/local/madlib/bin/madpack -s madlib -p postgres install-check -t
I updated the elastic_net_train tolerance values with varying values and
reran the repeated the scenario reviewing the recorded `Time:` values.
If your project is set up for it, you can reply to this email and have your
reply appear on GitHub as well. If your project does not have this feature
enabled and wishes so, or if the feature is enabled but not working, please
contact infrastructure at infrastruct...@apache.org or file a JIRA ticket