Open JIRAs for 0.9:

Mahout-1245, Mahout-1304, Mahout-1305, Mahout-1307, Mahout-1326 - related to
Wiki updates.
Definitely appreciate more hands here to review/update the wiki

M-1286 - Peng and
 Sebastian, no updates on this. Can this be included in 0.9?

M-1030 - Andrew Musselman

M-1319, M-1328 -  Suneel

M-1347 - Suneel, patch has been committed to trunk.

M-1265 - I have been working with Yexi on this. Ted, would u have time to
review this; the code's on Reviewboard.

M-1288 - Sole Recommender, Pat Ferrel

M-1345: Isabel, Frank. I think we are good on this patch. Isabel, could u
commit this to trunk?

M-1312: Stevo, could u look at this?

M-1349: Any takers for this??

Others: Spectral Kmeans clustering documentation (Shannon)

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 10:38 AM, Suneel Marthi