Von: Aditya [mailto:adityasarma...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Friday, April 07, 2017 12:01 AM
An: dev@mahout.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Proposal Submission - GSoC 2017

Dear Dr. Riedel,

It is indeed a pleasure to hear from you. HPDBSCAN was one of the first
algorithms that I studied when I started off my work on a distributed
algorithm.

It is very kind of you to offer me support. I hope the proposal gets
accepted and will get in touch once I'm working on the implementation..

Regards,
Aditya