Fwiw I agree with D, I just don't have enough experience to state it so
eloquently.

Pat is really in favor, I've got a bad feeling about it- you expressed my
'bad feeling' perfectly.

Even though you aren't contributing as much (code) these days, you're still
a very valued member of the community- and I think I speak for most when I
say, your guidance and involvement on the mailing lists is still very
appreciated.  Please always feel encouraged to chime in.

my .02

#communityovercode