Please feel free to add your presentation content.

I did earlier update the CMIS connector to the new CMIS version on trunk
and found the same failure there; the test comments it out.  I still think
that the repository is keeping around deleted documents and flagging them
as "deleted" but the connector is not recognizing this status for some
reason.

Karl