Hi Karl,

Manifold CF logs hints out me an error like :
agents process ran out of memory - shutting down

Also I have -Xms1024m ,-Xmx1024m memory allocated in
start-options.env.unix, start-options.env.win file.
Also Configuration:-
1) For Crawler server - 16 GB RAM and 8-Core Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2660
v3 @ 2.60GHz and

2) For Elasticsearch server - 48GB and 1-Core Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2660
v3 @ 2.60GHz and i am using postgres as database.

Can you please help me out, what to do in this case.

Thanks
Priya