Hey Folks,

I exchanged emails with Karl earlier this week, but I wanted to reach out
to you to offer up some additional assistance for the ManifoldCF project.
My firm has previously written about a dozen commercial connectors
primarily targeted to the Google Search Appliance.  We are starting to use
the ManifoldCF platform as a web crawler for Elasticsearch but have plans
to expand it work with some of the other platforms that we work with.

I am planning on contributing to the code base  and potentially offering
commercial support to our clients.  Would like to get your thoughts on that
and where you think our assistance could be best utilized.

Thanks!

Michael