Thanks Babtiste,
I never used the m-remote-resource-p so far, but after reading through the docu
it seem to fit into my needs.
…maybe the name is a bit misleading - I think m-shared-resources-p would disci
be it a lot better.
I’ll take a closer look at it and if it fits, I have to start a lengthy
discussion in our organization :)
Domi