last week, during DevoxxFR, Arnaud and I showed maven-jdeps-plugin: as
expected, a lot of users didn't know about this tool
So for sure, having this plugin and a report would help

Then there is the question of: what should the report look like?
Should it be a simple stdout dump of command line result? ugly...

During DevoxxFR, I saw a graph of Java modules dependencies: having a report
putting info on this graph could really be more expressive than console.

Is there an html report available for jdeps?
Should we parse text output to work on a graphic report? (seems hard...)

Regards,

Hervé