Github user Tibor17 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/106#issuecomment-143505456

    @juherr
    This is the IT, but the problem is in TestNG because the concurrency
remains 10 even if dataproviderthreadcount=30.
    Meanwhile I reported issue in TestNG I found when I tested the clone of
TestNG project for the IT and installed as snapshot version in my local repo.
https://github.com/cbeust/testng/issues/813
    Can you make investigation and find out why we still have only 10
concurrent threads. Feel free to clone my branch and change the value of
`dataproviderthreadcount` in POM.

---
with INFRA.
---