Github user Tibor17 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/106#issuecomment-143760174

    Is there the same principle with thread count for suites?
    I did not test suite thread count because I do not have IT.
    Can you try?

<https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/106#issuecomment-143743363>

    --
    Cheers