Am 2016-04-16 um 14:38 schrieb Robert Scholte:
Hi,

Maybe this is also the right moment to introduce a Maven specific
JAVA_HOME, e.g. maven.JAVA_HOME
The reason: there are other tools which depend on the JAVA_HOME variable
as well, but that's not necessary the same JAVA_HOME you want to use for
Maven.

Which are?

So it is best to fail when JAVA_HOME isn't set/valid?

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 22:34:29 +0200, Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org>