thinking more about it.
Yes, having Maven core depending on maven-project-utils, which dependes on
maven-core, will cause issues: I already had to add an exclusion to avoid a
build tests failure...

Where to put AnsiUtils?
I see multiple options:
- a new Maven core module: the drawback I see is that it will be a really
small artifact...
- move code to maven-plugin-api: it would be consistent. The drawback here is
that we'll need to shade it into plugins to avoid Maven 3.4.0 requirement
- move code to maven-shared-utils: the drawback here is to add jansi
dependency to the artifact.

Any preference? Any other idea?

Regards,

Hervé