Am 08/03/16 um 23:47 schrieb Michael Osipov:
> I proposed Maven Artifact Universe, but received no response.

Pretty close. In the Java universe we got used to talk about JSRs and
JEPs and things like that. I am all for something along "Maven Artifact
Repository Specification" and corresponding "Reference Implementation".
Or "Artifact Repository Specification". We should really try to produce
something, which could carry a package name like 'javax.*' or even
'java.*'. Everything else is heading into the wrong direction. Just my
personal opinion.

Christian