Hi guys,

just saw m-w-p 3.0.0 vote was on the list without
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MWAR-262

When I asked about that some months ago the feedback was "not for a minor"
but for 3.0.0 I don't see why it couldn't have been done. Here is how I see
it:

- changing it now will not break existing app
- it will enable modern (EE 6 and therefore Servlet 3.0 was out in 1999 so
"modern") developments without any customization need (it is quite a pain
to have to configure it each time you create a war)

Would it be possible to re-evaluate this issue (and avoid to auto-close it
which more or less leads to ignoring it)?

Personally I don't see any issue having it fixed for 3.0.1.

wdyt?

Romain Manni-Bucau