Hi,

I'm trying to continue to write tests for the component, but at the momemt it seemed to me that I oversight something...(I'm blockhead at the moment)....

The pom of the component:
https://gist.github.com/khmarbaise/2ed49e791bab6a374b7862691dbfd7b5

and the output if i try to run: mvn clean verify...

https://gist.github.com/khmarbaise/f55b679b775850836f321b78273ca573

So based on the error message (at the end):

2) No implementation for org.eclipse.aether.impl.VersionRangeResolver was bound.
  while locating org.eclipse.aether.impl.VersionRangeResolver

It looks like it's missing an implementation for VersionRangeResolver...which is part of

  <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse.aether</groupId>
      <artifactId>aether-impl</artifactId>
      <version>0.9.0.M2</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
    </dependency>

So it should mean that I need to change from provided to test scope...but this does not help here...the error message keeps the same...

Maybe someone of you have a hint an idea ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise