Dear *maven-site-plugin* maintainer,

Even if the v3.6 has no release date, most of bugs planned are fixed ... so
a release is perhaps "one day in the pipe" (cf. roadmap
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSITE/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:roadmap-panel>
).

Using a distant URL site for site publish, wagon logs provides kilometer of
logs (MSITE-705 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSITE-705>).
Attentive to health of my CI platform, it would be cool if this behavior
could be fixed. :-).

For this purpose, I have added some IT to a patch provided initially by
William Kemper.

Is there a chance that this fix could be planned for v3.6 ?

Available for any updates if this patch has not the required quality.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Alix