Hi Alix,

Thanks for the patch: I'll review it this WE.

See you soon at next Paris Hackergarten Meetup :)
http://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Paris-Hackergarten/
If other people near Paris are interested, don't hesitate to come also.

And if other Maven devs are involved in equivalent meetings in other
locations, don't hesitate to share here: this could be and additional way to
help newcomers, in addition to the Committer School way of doing the same job.

Regards,

Hervé