Le dimanche 16 octobre 2016 14:55:12 Michael Osipov a écrit :
> Am 2016-10-16 um 11:16 schrieb Andreas Dangel:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm currently in the process of publishing m-pmd-p 3.7 - and for some
> > steps, I need support:
> >
> > *   "Copy the source release to the Apache Distribution Area" - I guess,
> > this always needs to be done by a PMC member. It's already synced to
> > central [1].
>
> I will perform that for you today.
done :)

> > *   "Update the version tracking in JIRA" - It seems, I don't have
> > sufficient permissions to do that. At least, I don't see anything to
> > administer the project MPMD [2] in order to release version 3.7 and
> > create version 3.8. Should I be able to do that on my own?
>
> Done. Request with Brian Fox.
no need to ask Brian: it's our current permission scheme for ou 65 Jira
projects, with 2 different developer and PMC member roles

If we want to change something, let's do it in a consistent way, not
specifically for someone on one Jira project (something every PMC member can
even do himself, since PMC member role makes you administrator for the Jira
projects: Brian is needed to swith from developer to PMC member role, as he is
global Jira administrator)