Just to be sure:
MNG-3599 is about "webdav does not set http-proxy correctly"
-llr (or --legacy-local-repository) introduced by MNG-5181 is about skipping some checks done when working with the default local repository. I don't see any relationship, in which case the test adjustment is fine for now.
However, it would still be better if we didn't need this flag.

Robert