Am 2017-02-11 um 15:33 schrieb Robert Scholte:
The list of updates should be added to the release notes, I'd say use
the matching JIRA issue.

Do you want me to add these to the issue description itself? Unless I create a JIRA issue per dependency, they won't show up in the release notes. One could do this with sub-tasks.

branch of MNG-5967 looks good to me.

Thanks, I will merge when all tests pass.

I have now added a MNG-5968 branch, but I think this needs to be broken up into three separate issues:

1. Lifecycle/binding plugin version updates
2. Super POM plugin version updates
3. Default plugin version updates

WDYT?

On Sat, 11 Feb 2017 15:30:46 +0100, Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org>