Am 2017-02-11 um 18:23 schrieb Christian Schulte:
Am 02/11/17 um 18:20 schrieb Michael Osipov:
Am 2017-02-11 um 18:08 schrieb Christian Schulte:
Am 02/08/17 um 21:14 schrieb Michael Osipov:
Am 2017-02-08 um 21:01 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
I think all the important stuff is merged. I'll take a final review through
and then cut alpha-1

We can still add stuff if necessary for an alpha-2 but I'd much prefer to
focus that on shaking out bugs.

Ideally we do at most 3 alpha's before soft-code-freeze and a beta (at
which point it should only be serious bug fixes)

Then we give the beta some soak and cut the release

I toyed with spinning RCs but I'm thinking alpha and beta are better terms

Looks good to me. I think that the very first alpha should also include
MNG-5967 Dependency updates
MNG-5968 Default plugin version updates
  ^
This has a huge impact on the ITs. Last time I checked there has not
been a maven-plugin-plugin version around we could have upgraded to.
Let's postpone this until all plugins referenced by the core can be
upgraded to Maven 3.0 prerequisites. Someone knows what plugins are
still in need to be bumped to Maven 3?

I haven't merged them yet and won't without any. I plan to split this
ticket up to three.

What is the impact going to be if all ITs pass? MPLUGIN 3.5 has already
been released and you fixed an issue stopped us from upgrading to 3.5.

Last time I wanted to upgrade the maven-plugin-plugin in the Maven
parent, Robert asked me to revert due to an outstanding issue with 3.5.
Are you sure the ITs are running with that plugin version? You'll need
to update a lot of plugin sources in the ITs to add missing Javadoc
descriptions everyhwere. Without that, the IT plugins cannot be build.

I see what you are after, I will simply prepare a branch and we'll see wether this works at all. No obligations.

Michael