Am 12.02.2017 um 20:54 schrieb Tibor Digana:
> There is build process for surefire
> https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven/job/maven-master-release-status-test-surefire-linux
> with Jenkins file.
> This particular build fails with test
>
> Surefire141PluggableProvidersIT
>
> It is only one and different from your local build result.
>
> I asked Stephen to enable Workspace, because I need to have files from
> target folders for analysis to understand what is going on the machine.
> Stephen told me that I should trigger rebuild. So I did and launched "Build
> with Parameters" but the build failed not running Maven build, however
> Workspace appears now.
>
> How can I force trigger the build?

This is my amateur trial and error pseudo-pipeline setup. You can
trigger that "pipeline" by starting an initial build job here. This will
trigger all the other jobs.

<https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven/job/maven-master-release-status/>

I just started a build. If you login to Jenkins, you should be able to
access the different workspaces. Maybe a permission issue. Just login
and the workspace should be there.

Christian