Build has run. Results are: Core ITs ran successfully. Plugin ITs
failed. Surefire build failed. Workspaces are here:

<https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven/job/maven-master-release-status-test-plugins-linux/>

Apache Maven Remote Resources Plugin ............... FAILURE

/bin/sh: 1: mvn: not found

Maybe a launcher issue?

<https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven/job/maven-master-release-status-test-plugins-windows/>

Same on Windows.

'mvn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I'll take a look tomorrow.

<https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven/job/maven-master-release-status-test-surefire-linux/>

Looking at the console output, this pretty much looks the same as what I
am getting locally:

<https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven/job/maven-master-release-status-test-surefire-linux/12/consoleFull>

<https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven/job/maven-master-release-status-test-surefire-windows/>

Windows seems to be affected as well. Console output is here:

<https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven/job/maven-master-release-status-test-surefire-windows/7/consoleFull>

The easiest way to trigger all those jobs is to start the following
build job:

<https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven/job/maven-master-release-status/>

This will trigger all the other build jobs in correct order.

Note: I setup those jobs during working on the pre-reset-master branch
when I noticed that it's not enough to just run the core ITs. Those jobs
never succeeded since I created them. That's what I was working on
before resetting the branches. I would not have exepected those jobs to
fail after the reset.

The maven-master-release-status job is setup to run once a week. It is
this job sending those [PING] subject mails every now and then. When all
jobs succeed, it would (hopefully) send a mail stating that master is in
a releaseable state.

Christian