Am 02/17/17 um 19:18 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
> Would it help yet to cut an alpha and start tracking bugs?
>
> I am starting to be concerned that the collective of volunteers are on a
> death march with no end in site... so I am seeking ways to identify an end
> where we can cut 3.5.0 and start on 3.5.1
>
> I don't want to be here in 2-3 weeks and still not even a 3.5.0-alpha-1
> that users could start testing

Maybe we should start concentrating on the issues we already know of,
fix those, and then start cutting releases. If you take a look at the
following build jobs, there are issues we would need to fix before
releasing anything to the users. There may still be issues with the
setup of those jobs. Currently the results are not build job related, IMHO.

<https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven%20Master%20Release%20Status/>

Christian