Am 02/18/17 um 12:25 schrieb Robert Scholte:
> The idea from Hervé and Rémi is about having a publish rule in Central if
> you want to publish a modular jar there which will prevent module name
> collisions.
> Because the groupId is already owned by a specific organisation, you could
> use them as well as "namespace"/prefix of the modular name to ensure that
> within Central modular names are unique.
>
> However, this collides with the idea from Mark who says that it should be
> possible to move a modulename from one organisation to another. That
> should only effect the GA, not the module name.

Like we did with the resolver. Changed the coordinates but did not
change package names and class names. So the module name should not
change as well. This means the coordinates are nothing to consider for
the module names but package names and class names (the content - not
the coordinates).

Christian