Am 03/25/17 um 07:17 schrieb Hervé BOUTEMY:
> MNG-6112 is harder to estimate side effects IMHO
> and since this has been available for a long time, I'm really not satisfied
> that it has been integrated *after vote for 3.0.5-beta-1 started* (and in
> addition without any discussion)

Issue has been mentioned by Michael Osipov somewhen during development
of 3.4.0 in MNG-4645. I just created a separate issue in JIRA for it.
There has been a discussion. There also has been an in depth search
starting from GIT back to the initial commit in subversion by me
documented in MNG-4645.

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-4645>

>  I'd say punt to 3.5.1: benefit is not worth the risk for now (we lived for
> years with that, we can stay with it for a couple of months to have wider
> tests)

Last time I looked at it, Maven never updated release versions. Commit
is just making this explicit in the repository declaration. This
sentence "There are still 10  issues left in JIRA for 3.5.0," in the
vote email for beta-1 made me look at the list. I thought we already
agreed to these issues for 3.5.0 and just wanted to close the remaining
issues assigned to me.

Christian