Hi All,

Are we facing new API regarding networking and security useful in Java 8?

When I first saw these options I asked myself what benefit would have the
User and Jenkins from Java 8.
And second question was whether we would be so flexible to rewrite the code
and use Lambda fully anywhere in the code.
So I kept Java 7 for Maven 3.6 which does not mean that Maven 4 or 5 would
not change this.
Regarding security everybody can use JDK 8 with old Maven but different
story would be enhancements in Networking API.