Hi,

thanks for your reply. I'd like to make artifacts avaiable to maven
via <dependency> that are located in a repository with a format that
maven does not understand.
Even though if I would have the group+artifactid+version I can locate
that artifact there.
So the idea is to add a plugin to the build that gets asked whenever
maven does not find an artifact in any of its default sources so I can
give it a try to find it in my special repro.

Even though it might be possible to convert the other repro to a maven
structure, this means I have to download all artifacts from this,
upload them again and repeat the stepp an each change, thats why I'd
like to find a way to use the repro directly.