I wouldn't bother with Takari local repository, it's broken broken, see
[1] and [2]. Default Aether local repository impl is thread-safe enough,
at least when local repository is used from single-process
multi-threaded build.

[1] https://github.com/takari/takari-local-repository/issues/4
[2] https://github.com/takari/takari-local-repository/issues/5

Igor