if you browse the beam discussion you have most of figures. Using beam
can be nice - even if personally I would have loved tomee indeed ;) -
since we know we can boost it a lot upfront.

let me know if you need help Hervé, I would be happy to solve it
before they vote the switch.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn