while working with INFRA on Jenkins svnpubsub integration (to try to replace
CMS with Jenkins based build+publish from GitHub edited Doxia source), I asked
about Sonar

Looks like Sonar credentials are built into builds.a.o Jenkins: then just run
a Sonar analysis from builds.a.o and it should work.
Jmeter or Royale seem to work like this: looking at their Jenkins jobs should
confirm that (didn't have time to look myself)

Regards,

Hervé