Hi Hervé,

On 08/01/18 08:19, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
while working with INFRA on Jenkins svnpubsub integration (to try to replace
CMS with Jenkins based build+publish from GitHub edited Doxia source), I asked
about Sonar

Looks like Sonar credentials are built into builds.a.o Jenkins: then just run
a Sonar analysis from builds.a.o and it should work.

I have taken a deeper look into that and it looks like it could be simpler than I though..

I will have a look at that...

I will try to setup a test job for SonarQube at first and than will try to go further...

Thanks for the information...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Jmeter or Royale seem to work like this: looking at their Jenkins jobs should
confirm that (didn't have time to look myself)

Regards,

Hervé